Speakers

Zoltán Dunai

Country Manager
Stadler Rail Group

on stage

27 Mar 2018 , 13:00 - 14:30 @

Driving Europe Forward – Central Europe as Hub of Transport Innovation

about

Education:                 

Economist. In 1987, graduated from the Institute of Foreign Relations, Moscow, Faculty of Economy and International Economic Relations. In 1997 graduated as Post-gradual Banking Diploma Courses, International Banking Training Centre, Budapest, Faculty of Banking and Bank Management.

 

Current and Previous Employments:

December 2005-        

Stadler Trains Magyarország Kft – Managing Director and minority shareholder (20%, the other shareholder is Stadler Bussnang AG – 80%). The company is representing Stadler Bussnang AG, one of the leading railway rolling-stock manufacturers worldwide.

 

2001-2005 

Ganz-Transelektro Tractions Ltd. – CEO and Board Member

 

2000-2001 

IkarBus Rt – Director, Treasury and Finance

 

2000-2001

BNP-Dresdner Bank (Hungaria) Ltd – Managing Director, International Division

 

1995-1998

Eximbank of Hungary – Head of Key Corporate Accounts Department

 

1988-94                     

Hungarian Embassy in Cairo, Egypt – Commercial Affairs Attache

 

Further Activities:

1999-2006

Board member at CIS Business Club, Hungarian Chamber of Commerce

 

2006-11                     

Board Chairman – MÁV Dunántúli Távközlési Kft., Szombathely

 

2012-                          

Board member at Swisscham Hungary

 

2014-                     

Board member at Hungrail / Hungarial Railway Association.

Other speakers

László Arany

Managing Director

FlixBus

Jeroen Bastiaanssen

PhD Candidate

Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds

Anat Lea Bonshtien

Chairman and Director

Fuel Choices and Smart Mobility Initiative, Office of the Prime Minister of Israel

Tomáš Cholinský

Project Manager

Dronet Plzen

Dr Jacob Cohen

Chief Scientist

NASA Ames Research Center

HE Dr Zoltán Cséfalvay

Permanent Representative of Hungary to the OECD

Ralf Diemer

Head of Brussels Office and Head of European Affairs Department

German Association of the Automotive Industry

Bartosz Dziugieł

Professor Assistant

Institute of Aviation

Bethan Garner

Future Mobility Design and Transformation Consultant

Viaqqio

Tommaso Gecchelin

Founder, Inventor and CTO

NEXT Future Transportation Inc

Karel J Golta

CEO

Indeed Innovation GmbH

Květoslav Havlík

Coordinator of South Moravian Integrated Public Transport System

SOLEZ INTERREG Programme

Vik Kachoria

President and CEO

Spike Aerospace Inc.

Bálint Kádár

Lecturer

Department of Urban Planning and Design, Budapest University of Technology and Economics

Wang Gu Kang

Director

UVARC, Korea Aerospace Research Institute

Patrik Križanský

President

Emocity-Cluster for Smart City

Chang Whan Ma

Deputy Minister for Planning and Coordination

Ministry of Science and ICT, Republic of Korea

Levente Magyar

Deputy Minister

Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Hungary

György Matolcsy

President

National Bank of Hungary

Michal Mazúr

PwC Drone Consultancy

Máté Mester

Tech Strategy, Policy and Regulatory Expert

Robert Missen

Head of Unit

DG MOVE, Innovation & Research, European Commission

Young Jun Moon

Chief Director

Korea Transport Institute

Dániel Mráz

CEO Financial and Business Development Area

Prolan Group

Anton Ondrej

HR Director

Kia Motors Slovakia

Laura Paál

Senior Director

GE Digital

Dr József Pálinkás

President

National Research, Development and Innovation Office Hungary

Dániel Palotai

Executive Director & Chief Economist

National Bank of Hungary

Radim Polčák

Head of Institute

Institute of Law and Technology, Masaryk University

Jens Redmer

Principal for New Products

Google

Attila Süle-Szigeti

HR & Marketing Lead

STILL Hungary

Tamás Szabó

Director of Product Management

NNG LLC

Dr Alexandra Szalay-Bobrovniczky

Deputy Mayor

Municipality of the City of Budapest

Kornél Szepessy

CEO

HungaroControl Ltd

Teodor Varga

Levente Varga

Founder and CEO

SaveSarah

Zsófia Végh

Journalist

Budapest Business Journal

Dávid Vitézy

Director

Hungarian Museum of Science, Technology and Transport

Lord David Willetts

Board Member

UK Research and Innovation

David Winickoff

Secretary

Working Party on Bio-, Nano- and Converging Technologies, OECD